For Rent $745 - Apartments, Townhouse Style
These are really popular with young couples and roommates who want a master bedroom setup. Includes downstairs 1/2 bath. Lots of space and huge value. Townhouse style units with the living area downstairs and the bedroom upstairs, so no upstairs neighbors.
Size: ~1,050 sq. ft. – BIG 2/1.5s
Holik Square is a small community of buildings located at the corner of Holik & Holleman. They are locally owned and operated. The residents seem to be an equal mix of undergraduate students, graduate students, student couples, and young professionals. Some highlights of the units include:
• Close to Target, HEB, Starbucks, and other Shopping located at Texas Ave. & Holleman.
• Less than 1 mile from campus with a simple bike path directly into campus.
• Private Washer & Dryer included.
• We pay for pest control, grounds maintenance, water and part of the electric to heat the water
• Cable and Internet included at no cost.
• Large floor plans so more space for your money.
• Parking is conveniently close to your door.
• Campus & shopping is close which saves time & driving.
We pay for the water and part of the electric (for heating the water and the community lighting). These are separately metered and paid for by our office. Each unit has its own meter for the rest of the electric. We also cover the lawn care for the grounds and regular pest control.
Cable and Internet Included
More information can be found at FAQ
Rent: Only $745/mo. (per unit, not per bedroom/person)
Deposit: $745- 100% Refundable
Pet Deposit: $400 1/2 Refundable
Pre-leasing for Fall 2019
- Deposit: 695
- Washer/Dryer: Yes, in units
- Floors: 1
- Lease Term: 1 Year (12mo.)